Health & Safety
We kindly have a couple of requests for guests to help us ensure that you enjoy your visit while also adhering to government directives to minimise the risk of transmission of Covid-19:
- Please do not visit The Clarence Social if
- Please arrive punctually for your reservation, to help us manage the flow of guests.
- As a guest, you are required to wear a face mask on arrival and when moving around the venue, so please make sure you have one with you.
- Should there be a wait to enter the building, please form an orderly queue by the door, maintaining social distancing.
- Please use the hand sanitiser made available by the entrance, and located throughout the building, during your visit.
- When walking to and from your table, please do consider other guests and maintain social distancing.
- You will be allocated a dedicated server to your table, to minimise the risk of transmission.
- Where possible, please use card or contactless payments.
- Above all, relax, have a good time and enjoy your visit.
- Please feel free to share this information with the other guest(s) in your party.
We appreciate your custom, and we cannot wait to welcome you to The Clarence Social again.
The Clarence Social Team